These little thumbprint cookies are baked with a creamy cheesecake and raspberry filling. These remind me a lot of the holiday cookie season, but they’re great to serve up for any special occasion.
Potluck at your kids school, birthday party, or other family function? Bring these! Everyone will be glad that you did. Plus, at just over 2 net carbs per servings, you can feel free to indulge a little too.
Yields 18 servings of Keto Raspberry Cheesecake Cookies
- 3 ounces raspberries
- 1 ½ tablespoons powdered erythritol
Cream Cheese Filling
- 4 ounces plain cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons powdered erythritol
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ large egg
- ¼ cup softened butter
- 1 ounce softened cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered erythritol
- ½ large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cups blanched almond flour
1. Preheat your oven to 350F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Add the raspberries and powdered erythritol to a blender, then puree until smooth. Use a mesh sieve to strain out the raspberry seeds.
2. Gently simmer the raspberry sauce over low heat, then allow to reduce by 1/3. Take off the heat and let it cool to room temperature.
3. Use a hand mixer to blend the cream cheese, erythritol, egg, and vanilla from the cream cheese filling ingredients together.
4. In another bowl beat the butter, cream cheese, and erythritol from the cookie dough ingredients together.
5. Mix in the vanilla extract, remaining egg, and almond flour. The dough will become crumble but able to press together.
6. Form the cookie dough into 2 tablespoon portions then roll into balls. Use the back of a spoon to flatten the dough and create small wells inside.
7. Place some of the cream cheese filling into each well, then add a small dollop of raspberry puree to each cookie also. Use a toothpick to slightly swirl together.
8. Bake for about 10-15 minutes. The edges will be slightly brown, and the filling will have started to set. Allow the cookies to completely cook before attempting to remove them from the pan.
This makes a total of 18 servings of Keto Raspberry Cheesecake Cookies. Each serving comes out to be 147.28 Calories, 13.36g Fats, 2.13g Net Carbs, and 4.18g Protein.
|Keto Raspberry Cheesecake Cookies||Calories||Fats(g)||Carbs(g)||Fiber(g)||Net Carbs(g)||Protein(g)|
|3 ounces raspberries||44||0.6||10||5.5||4.5||1|
|1 ¼ cups powdered erythritol|
|5 ounces plain cream cheese||495||49||8||8||8.5|
|1 ½ teaspoon vanilla extract||12||0.5||0.5|
|1 large egg||72||4.8||0.4||0.4||6.3|
|¼ cup softened butter||407||46||0.5|
|2 ½ cups blanched almond flour||1621||140||60||35||25||59|