These keto turkey, bacon, and ranch pinwheels are an easy thing to whip up as an appetizer for a party that everyone will love. Deli turkey slices are rolled up with cream cheese, ranch seasonings, bacon, and cheddar cheese. My grandmother used to love making rolls like these for parties – and they are always one of the first platters to get wiped clean. So if you’re looking for the perfect keto recipe to bring to a potluck then this may it.
For those of you who have kids, this is a great thing to serve for lunch too. Even the pickiest eaters will (usually) gobble down deli turkey and cheese with glee. You can adjust this recipe to your liking by switching up the seasoning and toppings that you put on top of the cream cheese. I like just putting a pickle spear in the middle too.
Yields 4 servings of Keto Turkey, Bacon, and Ranch Pinwheels
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 12 slices (3-ounces) deli turkey
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon dill
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon crumbled bacon
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
1. Lay down a sheet of plastic wrap, then set the cream cheese on top. Lay a second sheet of plastic wrap on top of the cream cheese, then use a rolling pin to spread it out until it’s 1/4 of an inch thick and roughly a rectangle.
2. Peel the top layer of plastic wrap off of the cheese. Lay the slices of turkey on top, then cover with plastic wrap again and flip the whole thing over so that the meat is on the bottom.
3. Remove the plastic from the top of the cheese then season with garlic powder, dill, and onion powder. Sprinkle the bacon and cheddar cheese over the top.
4. Roll up the turkey, then cover with plastic wrap and chill for 2 hours.
5. Cut up into small slices, then divide the slices into 4 potions to serve.
This makes a total of 4 servings of Keto Turkey, Bacon, and Ranch Pinwheels. Each serving comes out to be 204.65 Calories, 17.8g Fats, 4.3g Net Carbs, and 7.45g Protein.
|Turkey, Bacon, and Ranch Pinwheels||Calories||Fats(g)||Carbs(g)||Fiber(g)||Net Carbs(g)||Protein(g)|
|6 ounces cream cheese||595||59||9.4||9.4||10|
|3-ounces deli turkey||96||2.5||6.6||0.3||6.3||11.6|
|¼ teaspoon garlic powder||2.6||0.6||0.1||0.5||0.1|
|¼ teaspoon dill|
|¼ teaspoon onion powder||2||0.5||0.1||0.4||0.1|
|1 tablespoon crumbled bacon||66||5||0.2||0.2||4.8|
|2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese||57||4.7||0.4||0.4||3.2|